“When I seek out professional advice, I don’t want B.S., I want it straight up. I figure you do also.”- Bill Turley
Nothing is more important than your credibility with the judge. You must always tell the truth. Every case had good or bad facts. You need to be up front and honest with your lawyer about everything. Always tell the truth. Always, no matter what it is you might be worried about.
If a judge thinks you are not being honest, you will have your case dismissed. I have witnessed it many times in court due to one white lie. You must always be honest and truthful about your injury.
Need help Right Now?
Call us today at (619)234-2833
Why Trust The Turley Law Firm
* Since 1987, The Turley Law Firm has worked tirelessly to help their Longshore clients recover. This includes recovering from their work-injury and/or personal injury physically, emotionally and monetarily
* Their firm is respected throughout California's legal community and courts
* Highest rated Longshore Act lawyer in California by AVVO.com
* Elected President of the Consumer Attorneys
* Elected to Board of Governors of Consumer Attorneys of California
* Bill is asked to lecture to other lawyers. Bill teaches other lawyers how to practice law.
* Speaker at the 2011 California Maritime Seminar (spoke on Longshore Act)
* Chosen as a Trial Master by Consumer Attorneys
Wilmington Longshore Act Lawyer:
We understand that you and your family's future is can be riding on the outcome of your case. We fight hard to protect your rights to maximum financial compensation and needed health care. Call us at 619-234-2833 or toll free at 866-705-4617.
State Wide Practice
We are asked by injured Longshore and Harbor Workers across California to represent them. We have a State wide practice. We represent injured Longshore Act workers that live across California. We are the number one Longshore Act Law Firm in California. We can help you and your family too.
Call us toll free at 866-705-4617 or email us.
Research Your Longshore Act Case
This website provides information for persons involved in Longshore Act injuries. We provide vital information so you can make informed decisions regarding your LHWCA case.
Types of work covered under the Longshore and Harbor Workers Compensation Act
* Shipyard workers
* Crane operators
* Dock construction workers
* Employees loading and unloading cargo
* Marine Clerks
* Forklift Operators
* Cruise ship porters
* Oil-production fixed-platform workers
* Ship repairers
* Workers disassembling ships
* Casual Longshoreman
* Winch operators
Handling Longshore Act Cases in Wilmington Call us toll free at 866-705-4617 or email us.
The Biggest Misconception Injured Workers Have of The Longshore Act System
There's a huge misconception about Longshore Act that needs to be dispelled right now for you to understand why you'll need a lawyer to fight for your benefits if you have been injured on the job:
Just because you have a legitimate injury and cannot work, it does not mean that you will receive Longshore Act benefits. That's because benefits are paid by your employer's insurance company, which has an arsenal of lawyers who are paid to deny your claim.
Years of Experience on Your Side
When the other side has a lawyer, you need one, too. Too often, injured workers are out-lawyered by the insurance company. The Turley Law Firm attorneys go toe to toe with the big insurance company lawyers. We will do will do all we can to ensure that you collect the benefits to which you are due. The thousands of cases we have won have given us the best experience possible to handle your case in the most effective way possible.
We know the in's and out's of gathering medical evidence, filing well-documented claims, and appearing at hearings. We know how to protect you from insurance company attempts to poke holes in your case, and we know how to handle all types of hearings and appeals before the Office of Administrative Law Judges.