Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 866-705-4617
Phone: 619-234-2833
The Turley & Mara Law Firm, APLC

If I have a Longshore Act injury in San Diego, where do I file my claim form?

Longshore District Office 18

Longshore District Office 18
Long Beach
U.S. Department of Labor
401 East Ocean Blvd., Suite 720.
Long Beach, CA 90802. Phone:

(562) 980-3577

where do i file my san diego longshore act claim form


The first thing I recommend with all my Jones Act Clients, is no matter what, always tell the truth. Never exaggerate your injury. If you are not honest, then the Judge will throw out your Jones Act Case. 

Bank on it. I have seen it many times in court. And the one thing I do not like to see, is hard working folks like yourself, ripped off. 

The second thing I recommend is to do the proper research with your Jones Act Case. Order my free book, Win Your Injury Case: The Ultimate No B.S. Guide To Avoiding Insurance Company Tricks That Ruin Your Case [even before you hire a lawyer]

Need Help Right Now?

Call us today at (619) 234-2833. We are here to help. We are here to listen.


William Turley
“When I seek out professional advice, I don’t want B.S., I want it straight up. I figure you do also.”

Live Chat