Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 866-705-4617
Phone: 619-234-2833
The Turley & Mara Law Firm, APLC

Do I have to pay for medical bills if the workers comp adjuster refuses to pay?

Generally, No.  The doctor or medical provider will have to file a lien and the lien is generally paid for by the workers' compensation carrier.

Denial of medical treatment is extremely common in California workers compensation.  However, if you or a family member has been seriously injured in a California work injury - -not having your medical bills paid can be extremely frustrating and worrisome.

California has some of the lowest and most unfair workers' compensation benefits in America.  Because of this, you need to have your case reviewed to see if you have a viable third party work injury case.  

A third-party work injury case is civil lawsuit where someone other than your employer is legally responsible for your injuries.

The Turley & Mara Law Firm, APLC understands that you have questions about your rights and safety, and are probably concerned what might happen to you and your family if you are seriously injured and can not return to your work.  We are committed to fighting to get you the justice you deserve, and maybe help you regain your peace of mind in the process. Contact The Turley & Mara Law Firm, APLC today to discuss your case with a California third party work injury lawyer. 619-234-2833


William Turley
“When I seek out professional advice, I don’t want B.S., I want it straight up. I figure you do also.”

Live Chat