Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 866-705-4617
Phone: 619-234-2833
The Turley & Mara Law Firm, APLC

The Turley and Mara Law Firm, APLC - Learn What You Need to Know From Experienced Wage & Hour, DBA Lawyers Before You Sign Any Forms

 “When I seek out professional advice, I don’t want B.S.  I want it straight up, with no double talk. I figure you do also. I always use plain English, with no sugarcoating, no B.S. lawyer talk, no double talk. Just old fashioned, unsweetened, unvarnished truth. Just the way that I want it.” - Bill Turley

I strongly recommend that you research your case before talking to the adjuster, filling out any forms, signing away your legal rights or even hiring a lawyer. Our San Diego Law Firm's website has specific information about all of this.

Detailed and Useful Information About Your Case

My website has detailed and useful information on dealing with adjusters, company doctors, returning to work, recorded statements, hiring the best work injury lawyer, employer traps, insurance company tricks, Jones Act, Work Injuries, Longshore, Defense Base Act, Maritime injuries, third party cases, and more.

How to Research Your DBA, Jones Act or Wage & Hour Case Right Now

We offer the most comprehensive website on Maritime Injuries, Jones Act Seaman, Longshore, Defense Base Act (DBA) Cases actually fall under Maritime Law - because the Defense Base Act is an Extension of the Longshore Act), Work Injuries, Workers' Compensation,  and Wage and Hour Class Actions in California. Our San Diego law firm is 100% devoted to providing consumers and workers useful information to help win your case.

You can start your research off by visiting our Article Library, ​Video Library​FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions), Blog and Resources separated by Practice Areas.


By Doing a Google Custom Search. 

If you enter search terms into the Google Custom Search box ("Find Answers to your questions by searching here:") at the top of our web pages, you can search our site. For example, if you wanted to research whether you should give a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster, type “recorded statement” into the Google Custom Search box.

If you want to further narrow your search, for example, type, “Defense Base Act recorded statement” or “Jones Act recorded statement” into the Google Custom Search box.

By Calling Us and Asking Us a Question.

Seriously. If you have a question that you don’t find the answer to on our website, call us at: 866-705-4617 or 619-234-2833. Our legal assistants and attorneys can answer your questions.

By Emailing Us With a Question.

Simply use the Contact Us form on our website or email  a question to [email protected]


William Turley
“When I seek out professional advice, I don’t want B.S., I want it straight up. I figure you do also.”

Live Chat